September 10, 2019
Congress is back from its 6-week long recess, and we are still tabulating the responses (think, the summer vacation homework) that has come in the form of all types of excel spreadsheets in the Congressional Offices of all 535 Members of the 116th US Congress.
Right now, Congress is in the custody of a yet-unknown number of United States Citizens and there are things on the horizon which many simply have not anticipated. Everything we hear (and especially the things we choose to repeat) revolve around questions of personal liberty, and the fact of the matter is, there are people who care and people who don’t.
Now we will get to see what the 116th United States Congress does next.
Americans everywhere are asking, why don’t Liberals want to clean up America? We have a climate change debate (not a global warming one anymore) and we have a bunch of complaining socialists saying they’re the answer. The vocabulary they’ve adopted won’t get them over the 2020 finish line! E Pluribus Unum, The Rules Have Changed!
CNN is in well into its 2020 throws of death as it goes through an increasingly public credibility crisis. So, are you having any 🍿 yet?
Notice: Our Terms of Service
Please see our updated Terms of Service and Conditions of Use of The Potato Network will be posted to mocondemand.com and esptribe.com and will be effective as of October 1, 2019.
October 1st 2019 – FY2020 begins
MOC On-Demand is updating the Terms of Service and Conditions of Use of the Potato Network in alignment with the 2019-2020 Roadmap.
A Members of Congress Runbook/Toolbelt will be made available on MOC On-Demand which will enable all elected Members of Congress to post and share content on the Potato Network.
The Potato Network comprises of a database and a front end.
Currently no front end has been made available to Subscribers or Members of Congress for two reasons:
User Acceptance Testing with 1:1 constituents and congresspeople has been a core activity for the period between 2016 to the present day. Through the November 3, 2020 deadline there will be an increased level of 1:M (globally available) User Interfaces on the Potato Network.
Surveys, forms, post, emails, comments (both the ones that are displayed on the site and those which have been suppressed and stored) are property of MOC On-Demand and will be segmented into Pre-10-01-2019 as well as Post-10-01-2019.
Beginning on 10-01-2019, all legitimate Subscriber Accounts and Member of Congress Accounts will be rolled forward and new user profile account settings will be accessible upon the acceptance of the Terms of Service and Conditions of Use of the Potato Network.
- AllSubscribers and MOCONDEMAND Senator/Representative users will be asked to confirm their accounts under the new Terms of Service.
- We have a few updates to incorporate the roll out of back-end tools which have been in the works since day 1 of the 116th US Congress.
- Announcement (9-10-2019): A US Constituent Account will be created by default in “unverified” mode. This is because of the demographics of who have signed up to use MOC On-Demand (the number of accounts TBA) with *.ru email addresses. We are creating a conversation which will involve voices from all over the world, but our Services will create an experience that the politically participative public can learn from, by listening to what others have to say. We hope the most interesting conversations offered on The Potato Network and on MOC On-Demand outweigh the more controversial ones that are bound to begin.
- We value transparency in covering the area of censorship/removal of content. We are opposed to all instances of “shadow-banning” but have collected and suppressed over 5,000 spam comments on MOC On-Demand in a pre- era (before October 1, 2019).
- We have also terminated without notice several user accounts that were causing traffic to be directed at the site in an unauthorized manner. More patches are under way to be released in the way of feature additions, and updates to existing functionality of the website. What features would you like to see? Our Terms of Service emphasizesour need for visitor feedback whenever new code releases are deployed on the site.
- The Terms of Service will provide additional User Rights to all users once the October 1, 2019 code update is made available to Public Site Visitors.